Sign up for Newsletter - Blog Talk Radio ShowsShows

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Message from Willow Cross - to Authors

 

 

 A message from Willow Cross

When I published my first novel, I couldn't find affordable services to help me transform my manuscript from the word doc into e-book and print.  There were many out there, but it seemed like most of them wanted an appendage or my first born child in exchange for their services.


I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew what I wanted to do.  With a small amount of money to invest and a colossal dream I couldn't walk away from, I was determined to make it happen.  Choosing to Indie Publish meant I had loads of research to do.  So, starting at the very bottom of the pile, I worked my way through mounds of information about everything from formatting to marketing and promotion.  

Time after time, I'd sit at the computer, trying not to pull every last hair from my head and wishing I had someone,
anyone, to talk to about where to go next and what to do.  Since that time I've written and self-published fifteen books.  Through research, trial, and error, I've learned some key points that I believe will benefit a first (or even fifth) time Indie author.

I will never give up writing books and creating new and unusual worlds, but at this point in my life, nothing would please me more than to be able to offer the help I couldn't find when I first began this journey. Willow's Indie Book Services will offer an ever expanding list of service providers and advice from not just myself, but from other successful Indie authors as well as trusted industry professionals.  Each individual on this site comes with my personal stamp of approval.  Our mission will be to make your breakout novel experience as easy and stress-free as humanly possible without the added worry of being scammed and not getting what you paid for.


Willow Cross 

No comments:

Post a Comment