Sign up for Newsletter - Blog Talk Radio ShowsShows

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What is Success show 08/05 by WorldOfInkNetwork | Blog Talk Radio

What is Success show 08/05 by WorldOfInkNetwork | Blog Talk Radio

Our very special guest this week was John Wilson.

This was a great show for writers that have trouble marketing their books. John Wilson gave advice that was very different from other authors Virginia and I have had on.

I feel very lucky to be able to do shows about writing because for so many years writing and selling seemed to be so programed that all the fun was taken out of the process of creating. I now think that learning new things from very accomplished writers has helped me in so many and I really hope new writers as well as seasoned writers will listen to the shows that The World Of Ink Network has to offer.

Please feel free to e- mail me if there are any topics that might be of interest to writers that we have not had discussions about.

Thank you Simon Rose for having John on your show Inspiration, Imagination and Invention show.

Marsha Cook
www.michiganaveuemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment