Sign up for Newsletter - Blog Talk Radio ShowsShows

Friday, March 11, 2011

A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY

Getting noticed when you write a book is a very hard task. However,the most important reason to keep going would be once you stop promoting yourself you will never know if you can be a writer on the best selling list. Dreams do come true.

I am hoping that all of the new writers out there will continue to write. It would be a shame for all of these writers to give up. I would hope that soon the traditional publishers will wake up and begin to take notice of what they are missing.

The other day a writer asked me why my advice to her was to self-publish. New writers assume if I was an agent, which I have been for sixteen years, I would be able to get them published. I wish that were true,but it's not.

Self - publishing is not the end of the world, or as some think, the last resort. Self -publishing is one of the greatest tools writers have at this point in time.

I am not a publisher, but I can help them begin their career. One of the reasons I have a blog talk radio show is to share information that will help writers understand they are not alone.

So keep writing and listening to A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY and begin your career. You won't be sorry, but you will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment